Thursday 1 August 2013

Lesson learnt.

So today has been quite a frustrating day. I ordered some business cards for a customer and the printing company that I chose to order them from, (well known company) have done nothing but let me down. I had ordered them 3 weeks ago, well 19 days to be exact, and they were meant to arrive within 7 working days. 

Not only did they send me them very late, they previously lied and said they had already been sent and should be with me the next day. Another 3 days later they eventually tell me that they sent them that morning. 

After finally receiving the business cards, I open them to find that they aren't the business cards I had previously designed. They have extra bits added onto the back, (which definitely shouldn't be there) they are faded and look like they have been printed from a printer than had hardly any ink in them. They were bent and were basically rubbish. 

Save to say, I am far from happy with their service. I have contacted them so they can issue me with a full refund, but now all of a sudden they aren't replying, when they were replying no problem before hand. 

Today that 'business' lost a customer, and so did I, as I wasn't able to provide them with the product they had been promised. I have definitely learnt a lesson that you can't even trust these so called 'big printing companies' stick to a printers that you know, pay more, sometimes much more, to get exactly what you are after. 

I am very disappointed but a lesson has been learnt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment