Tuesday 30 July 2013

Sagmeister

Today I've been looking through some of my old designer books. Stefan Sagmeister is one of my favourite designers of all time. 

I have two of his books, and they say never judge a book by its cover, but as soon as you see these books you judge straight away. You will either love or hate them! I definitely love them! 



Just by looking at the cover and then removing the plastic cover, I instantly love it. I feel that this is such a unique way to do things, and you can definitely judge this book by its cover because its nothing but artistic genius. 

The second book I have of Sagmeister's is his Thing I Have Learnt In My Life So Far. 



This book cover is the first book cover to make me think 'what the hell' surely this can only be a good thing, right? 

Once again he has designed his book cover in such a way that no one else can really pull off, (in my eyes anyway) people tend to worry way too much and I think that he does what ever he feels is him. 

I will continue to use these books for as long as I can and I would recommend them to anymore, and I'd recommend Stefan Sagmeister for anyone, to look up to and admire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment