Thursday 8 August 2013

Banksy.

Banksy just has to be one of my all time favourite artists. Every single piece of new work you see of his, is even better than the last one. (If that is even possible) 

If I was brave enough, my tattoo sleeve would be a Banksy tribute, from shoulder to wrist, I would have a complete Banksy arm, I think that it would be too much black to have as a sleeve, however I am definitely going to have at least one of his designs tattoo'd onto my body, somewhere. 






The five images above are some of my top favourite. I think that they are all very personal to me, and i'm sure they are to many people. I can relate to all of them in one way or another, whether it relates to me personally or whether it reminds me of someone else's situation. 

Banksy is definitely an artist worth looking into, but then again, if you don't know who Banksy is by now I guess there's no point in you knowing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment