Tuesday 30 July 2013

Business Cards

I thought I would share our business cards with you today, I designed these quite a while ago, but never really shared them on any social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.  

I will begin to post our latest offers and deals in my blog as well, but they will also be on my social network sites, linked above. 



I do business card design and printing, business cards can be double sided, like mine, or they can be single sided. 

I feel that it is always important to carry a few business cards on you because you never know who you might run in to. The day you don't have any on you, is the day that you run into a very important potential client/customer. 

I welcome feedback and I'm happy to answer any questions you might have, just email me at emilyjanedesigns@hotmail.co.uk and i'll get back to you asap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment